On 15/11/2011, at 10:00 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> Hi WAMUGers,
>
> I’m always on the lookout for cool stuff for my iDevices
> I found the HYPERSHOP … and it has some really cool stuff  for iPhone & iPad.
>
> Hey Daniel, do you know where we can source these in Australia ;-)
>
> HyperDrive iFlashDrive
> <http://www.hypershop.com/iFlashDrive-s/200.htm>

Pretty interesting devices, Ronni. I really like the idea of the iPad external
hard drive! It's a shame the website doesn't give any clues about distributors
in Oz…

I'm fascinated to know just how these things work with software which is
written to use its own file repository, e.g., any of the iWork apps.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948