Jewels,

I can only endorse what Ronni says - how would you feel if your hard drive
just died (and they do!)

Snow Leopard is a great operating system and offers real improvements on
Leopard without the learning curve of more radical upgrades.

As Ronni says, it is a pain free, very smooth upgrade - just follow the
detailed instructions that Ronni gave to the mailing list in "Prepare for
and Installation of Snow Leopard" on 04/04/11:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/wamug@wamug.org.au/msg63491.html>

Backup now!

Cheers

Neil