On 08/03/2012, at 10:22 AM, Laura Webb wrote:

> Hi Peter
>
> I had a similar experience but did not even have to go through the Settings.
> There was a message on the screen saying the update was available so I just
> followed the prompts. Nor was my iPad connected to a power supply. All done
> in a very short space of time.

I have been through an interrupted iPhone upgrade once in my life, and I do not
want to repeat the experience! Very unpleasant. I must admit that even if my
iPad/iPhone were fully charged, I would still make sure it was connected to the
power. Just minimising risk...

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948