Hi Jewels

If you are not already a Partner with MYOB, as Bookkeeper or Certified
Consultant, the I would suggest that  you become one.  As a
Bookkeeping Partner, the cost is not onerous & I am fairly certain
that you get access to the latest releases as they are released.  You
also get priority phone support amongst other benefits.  Certified
Consultant is more expensive but still not onerous if you are running
a business.

Cheers,  Alex