I dont have a problem with paying the $30 in fact I have felt a bit guilty for
years because I never got around to it before.  I was only thinking of those
pensioners and the like who may be doing it a bit tough with the recent and
substantial increase in the cost of living.  I daresay that if anyone is in
difficulty with it they will either drop out or plead their own case.

Regards,

Adrian

adrianske...@me.com