Hi all,

All will be sorted out in time. I will bring this matter up at the next
committee meeting. It should not be a difficult matter to send a confirmation
email. I was trying to at least respond personally to those who asked directly
on the list but I have not been able to get the list to this point either.

Regards,
Carlo