Hi John,

You have to reset (delete & re-add) your Network in System Preferences > Network

Step 1: Go to System Preferences > Network

Step 2: Under Network screen, select Airport, and then click Advanced.

Step 3: Under the Airport, select your Network and click on the - button to
remove it . Then click OK.

Step 4: Go back to the Airport page, & beside Network Name: select your network
(it should show a locked icon beside the name) and then click on connect.
            Type in the wireless password and click on OK. (or Join)

Let's know how you get on please.