On 08/07/2012, at 2:06 PM, Lloyd White wrote:

> Hi again Ronnie,
>
> Many thanks again for the suggestion.
>
> I changed from the default of WEP to WPA2 and configured it again and now
> I have security.
>
> Brilliant as usual.
>
> Lloyd

Just as a bit of general advice to anyone setting up a new Wireless modem:
please don't use WEP security - always use WPA2.

WEP security was broken several years ago, which makes it pretty pointless to
use anyway, and it is notoriously unreliable in any event. Any knowledgeable
person with the right tools can break into a WEP-secure network within a few
minutes. WPA2 uses a much stronger encryption algorithm, and to my knowledge
has yet to be hacked.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948