Hi Vlad,

This does not surprise me ;-)
Have you been able to update the firmware using a Windows machine?
It would help if you can update the firmware.

If you have not updated the firmware yet, make sure you read the "3G21WB
Firmware Upgrade Instructions"
located here with the firmware.
<http://support.netcomm.com.au/sm/firmware/3g21wb>
It explains what to do if you have a Mac:

If you have a MAC

Step 1 of 3: Install the BigPond Elite Network Gateway on a Windows computer by
using the installation USB stick that came with your kit.
Step 2 of 3: Follow the upgrade instructions for Windows users above.
Step 3 of 3: Once you've upgraded your device, you can continue using your
device on your Mac as normal

Regards,
Ronni