Ronni,

I have not tried to update using a Windows machine. I'd given up up using
Windows machines a few years ago [because I could ;-) ]. However, I tried using
my old copy of Parallels (v5.0.9 etc) with Windows 98 SE. I followed the
instructions as far as I was able. After getting the msg that I needed to
increase my video memory, which I did not know how to do, everything came to a
halt. I could no longer abide by the instructions.

I won't try to use a Windows machine. I'm exploring other solutions, most of
which get me out of BigPond, hopefully. Thanks for your interest and time.

Regards,
Vlad