A question on the edge of "all things Apple" …

Has SBS recently changed their Perth transmission frequency?  Possibly from 
536.5 MHz to 184.5 MHz?

Ray Forma gave a link to a frequency chart 2 years ago, but the data may be out 
of date.  The chart shows 536.5 MHz but the re-tuned EyeTV shows 184.5 MHz.

<http://vk3khb.gak.net.au/atv/chnlchrt.html>

My Eye TV can no longer access SBS, showing a 10-20 percent quality measure.  
Previously had excellent reception.  I have not been able to access Seven 
network on 177.5 MHz for several months (but I never has occasion to try before 
Christmas - - -).   It looks like the lower frequencies are dropping off.  Time 
to call in the TV antenna people?

I can't access the SBS website either, but that's another problem - - - .

Cheers
Alan

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>