This has been happening since the last iOS update to 7.0.4. Error Message -54
appears, keeps coming back. The most recent experience of it was when I updated
an app on the iTunes page on my Mac. It said, “The iTunes Library file cannot
be saved. An unknown error occurred (-54).” I tried to find out what that meant
with Apple support, but they seemed to have changed that part of their website.
Google butted in with a page full of error messages that seemed to have no
relevance.

So, is it saying that the app was not updated on my iTunes page interface? A
bug in iOS 7.0.4?

Cheers,
Pat