Hi Ronni

I have not yet updated to Mavericks as before I left there were apparently
still problems. I did a search on the mailing list but did not find
anything that indicated a specific fix or update.

So it looks like the only way will be to upgrade and see, I was not even
aware that Mavericks had been updated. I was away for a long time, doing
wine tours in Australia and the US, good stuff if you have the time!

Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,