Hi Ronni

Thanks very much for your great summary of what to do for the update to
Mavericks, as I too have been thinking about this for the last few weeks!

However Im not sure I can as my MBPro is running 10.6.8 and I have another
older machine which Cath uses, running even earlier OSX!

Is this the case Ronni? Would I have to first update to Lion? Is it worth doing
this or should I persist until I upgrade my machines?

Many thanks and best regards

Chris

Christopher L.K. Burton
Director