on 1/3/14 14:05, Ronni Brown at [email protected] wrote:

> Hi Severin & Neil,
> 
> I have played Jenny's 'brilliant' - The Stream - on my iPad, and on my MacBook
> Pro in both Safari & Firefox.
> All three can play in 'Full Screen' Neil... once the Quicktime Movie opens &
> begins download - click the arrows (at the bottom right, in the timeline -
> play/pause control).
> 
Hmmm,

Doesn¹t work for me ­ maybe because I¹m still on SL and have an older QT
plug-in? There are no ³full-screen² arrows at the right of the bar - just
the forward/back arrows and then a ³down² arrow that gives a drop-down menu
that is mostly greyed out ­ the one item that isn¹t ³About Quick-Time
plug-in² doesn¹t actually do anything when clicked!! (so I don¹t know the
version or if it¹s out of date?)
* OSX is 10.6.8 
* Safari is 5.1.10

I spoke too soon, once the movie was fully downloaded, the plug-in menu
³save² options were no longer greyed out and you can save the .mov file -
and then, if you play it with the QT player (not with the QT plug-in in
Safari) you CAN full-screen it. The plug-in ³About Quick-Time plug-in² menu
item still does nothing though.

Luckily I was at the Mix opening ­ so I HAVE seen the film on a big screen
anyway ;o))


Cheers


Neil
-- 
Neil R. Houghton
Albany, Western Australia
Tel: +61 8 9841 6063
Email: [email protected]

> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Severin... the great soundtrack brought back many happy memories; and I need
> to find some time to search through my old vinyl records.
> I have the original 1978 soundtrack of  'The War Of The Worlds'... I purchased
> as soon as it was released ;-)
> 
> Cheers,
> Ronni



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>