Yes, I have to agree too

On 05/09/2014, at 2:51 PM, Stephen Chape wrote:

> Excellant !!!!
> 
> 
> On 5 Sep 2014, at 1:23 pm, Ronda Brown <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> A laugh for Friday... I found this brilliantly funny!
>> 
>> I've had the IKEA catalog for awhile ... I will view it with a different 
>> attitude now ;-))
>> 
>> <http://time.com/3265308/ikea-catalog-2015/>
>> 
>> Have a laugh and enjoy your weekend.
>> 
>> Cheers,
>> Ronni
>> 
>> Sent from Ronni's iPad4
>> 
>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
>> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>
> 
> 
> Regards,
> Stephen Chape
> 
> Mac by choice
> Windows because my employer knew no better
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>