Hi Peter,

That is why I posted this because it does relate to Apple - a 'take off' of 
Jony Ive video presentation.
For example Jony Ive speaking about the design of the iPad Air
<https://www.apple.com/ipad-air/videos/>

Cheers,
Ronni

Sent from Ronni's iPad4


> On 8 Sep 2014, at 7:46 am, Peter Hinchliffe <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> 
>> On 5 Sep 2014, at 1:23 pm, Ronda Brown <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>> A laugh for Friday... I found this brilliantly funny!
>> 
>> I've had the IKEA catalog for awhile ... I will view it with a different 
>> attitude now ;-))
>> 
>> <http://time.com/3265308/ikea-catalog-2015/>
>> 
>> Have a laugh and enjoy your weekend.
> 
> Very clever...BUT... Inspired by Apple!!    :-) 
> 
> IKEA really stole the march on Samsung with this..
> 
> Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
> FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
> Perth, Western Australia
> Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>