Two words spring to mind:

SACRILEGE 
and
HILARIOUS

:)
 

Rod Blitvich  - Amy & Sam’s Dad
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
 0409 681 256  
 [email protected] 


A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

On 5 Sep 2014, at 1:23 pm, Ronda Brown <[email protected]> wrote:

> A laugh for Friday... I found this brilliantly funny!
> 
> I've had the IKEA catalog for awhile ... I will view it with a different 
> attitude now ;-))
> 
> <http://time.com/3265308/ikea-catalog-2015/>
> 
> Have a laugh and enjoy your weekend.
> 
> Cheers,
> Ronni
> 
> Sent from Ronni's iPad4
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>