Hi Stephen

Was this in just the "Photo" app?

If you're looking in "Photos" down the bottom, which breaks it into "Years" - 
"Collections",…you can tap down the bottom of this same screen and go into 
"Albums".
You can then access your photos from "Recently Added", "Faces" (if you use 
that), or Albums as you've named them from the computer.
(eg, I use a standard album called "iAlbum". I then add and remove ones I want 
to show off into this Album in iPhoto, then keep it synced. Then also use 
iCloud Photo Stream for the others. I can then scroll from newest to oldest.
But viewing this one I find it a bit easier sometimes.

Unless I'm following yours slightly wrong,..in which case,….ignore all I said :)

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 5

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>


**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as 
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any 
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept 
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to 
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be 
requested. 

On 22/09/2014, at 7:14 PM, Laura Webb <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Stephen
> 
> Likewise on iPad. 
> 
> Quagmire is a good description. I am very upset at what has happened to my 
> photos. My biggest disappointment is that all the Web Journals I spent hours 
> creating in iPhoto for iPad no longer exist as iOS8 does not support iPhoto 
> for iPad. 
> 
> How crazy is that?
> 
> Regards
> Laura
> 
> Sent from my iPad
> 
> 
> On 22 Sep 2014, at 6:42 pm, Stephen Chape <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> Hi folks,
>> 
>> I DO NOT like the way photos are grouped in date ranges in iOS8.
>> What a messy way of arranging them !
>> I tried to show a tradesman a photo this afternoon & thought I had lost it.
>> After he left I found it amongst the quagmire of photo groups !!
>> 
>> Regards,
>> Stephen Chape
>> 
>> Mac by choice
>> Windows because my employer knew no better
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
>> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>