Hello Ronni My aim was to remove CS3 which was successful using your instructions, then I wanted a CS3 free backup so when I get mavericks installed I can then restore all. Once again thanks very much "So much to learn and so little time" I am 75 raised on Microsoft wish I had learnt about Apple a long time ago. My iMac was getting that slow it was like using windows, no more thanks. Regards Bill
On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 5:50 PM, Ronni Brown <[email protected]> wrote: > On 24 Sep 2014, at 3:23 pm, Juliet Kitson <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hello > I must be going nuts I am trying to erase my time capsule can,t do it. > Snow leopard > Imac.Regards Bill > > > Hi Bill, > > Are you wanting to Erase everything on the Time Capsule's Internal Disk? > If so you use Airport Utility - There are two main versions of Airport > Utility: 5.6.x and 6.x (Lion 10.7.x and later). > As you are running Snow Leopard you would be using version 5.6 > > *Airport Utility 5.6.x* > 1. Open AirPort Utility 5.6.x > 2. Select the Time Capsule whose disk you want to erase. > 3. Hit the "Manual Setup" button. > 4. Click the "Disks" icon button. > 5. Click the "Disks" tab. > 6. Select the disk (*not a sub-volume, the disk itself*). > 7. Click "Erase". > > Cheers, > Ronni > > 17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt" > 2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD > > OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks > Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance) > > > > > > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- > Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> > Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> > Settings & Unsubscribe - < > http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug> >
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

