> On 21 Mar 2016, at 5:29 PM, Juliet Kitson <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hello
> I have been using time capsule for 2 years via wifi today shifted to new 
> location tried to use data cable connection but I have forgotten password how 
> do I over come this
> Regards Bill
> 

The password should be stored in your keychain. Launch Keychain Access from 
your /Applications/Utilities folder. 

Just type “Time” in the search field at the top of the window and you will see 
all the entries for your Time Capsule. 

Double-click on the most recent entry if there are more than one and click the 
check box at the bottom of the resultant window next to “Show Password”. It 
will ask you for your administrator’s password, then display your latest Time 
Capsule password. 

If you don’t know your administrator’s password then you’ve got more problems 
than just your Time Capsule...

Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>