> On 23 Mar 2016, at 9:37 AM, Juliet Kitson <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> G'day Peter
> Thanks for your advice I have never used keychain mainly because I did not 
> know how but eureka I now know so I am happy another thing learnt.
> Regards Bill
> 
> 

Happy to help   :-)

Keychain access has been covered many times on this forum, but I guess it’s one 
of these things that you don’t think about until you need it. The next best 
thing after knowing how to use it is to make sure you have it set up to sync 
with iCloud, especially if you have multiple Macs. 

Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>