I have used
Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate which will convert most video files
don't remember it being very expensive but it certainly does the
trick - There was a free demo to try
but this was worth the cost and should convert 90% of your video files.
I've used Handbrake to convert avi. file to mp4 format and then used
Quicktime to trim mp4 video clip but now I need to upload that mov.
file to You Tube and need a conversion program (I think).
Any recommendations for easy to use, safe and reasonably priced (or
preferably free) software?
I'll be using the software on iMac and MB air - all with latest Yosemite.
Thanks,
Graham
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe -
<http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>
--
Peter & Irene Faulks
Unit 1, 9 Newsam Close
PARKWOOD Western Australia 6147
Phone: +618 9457 0747 (h)
Fax: +618 9457 0444
Peter Mobile: 0416 187 937
Irene Mobile: 0439 933 404
Email: [email protected]
Web Page: http://members.iinet.net.au/[email protected]/
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
your system manager. This message contains confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have
received the email from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>