Hi Wamuggers

Im still out in the Atlantic off Gabon with some promise of being home
before Christmas, which would be nice!

My wife has just had an operation on her ear to improve hearing, and
part of the post surgery is for her to download an app which she can
use to 'train her brain' to use the implant for successful hearing.
Amazing stuff.

However, she faces a dilemma, as her iphone 4s was bought with my 4s a
few years back on the same Telstra plan, and I had to use my Apple id
and password on both, for some reason that now I dont remember nor
understand.

So she is unable to access my details using her phone to go to itunes
to download the app.

My question to you wonderful apple people, is can she obtain a new
apple id and password for her 4s?

So far today she has tried ringing an Apple store many times only to
be put on hold. She then emailed someone who replied that they would
get back to her in 48hrs
She then rang Telstra, who said for another $60/month we can purchase
a new ipad with a sim so she can access itunes!!

She is now quite anxious about this situation, so I thought I would
ask you guys if you could help her out, via me?

Many thanks for any advice

best regards

Chris and Cath