Ronni

You are an absolute godsend - seriously.
All fixed !!

Thank you

Jewels
On 04/06/2015, at 3:33 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> Hi Jewels,
> 
> Go to System Preferences > Network - select your connection then click 
> 'Advanced'
> The click the Proxies button and make sure NOTHING is selected here.
> Click OK
> 
> See if that fixes your issue.
> 
> Cheers,
> Ronni
> 
> Sent from Ronni's iPad4
> 
> 
>> On 4 Jun 2015, at 2:51 pm, Julie Bedford <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>> Hi
>> 
>> All was working fine earlier today, now I am unable to use Safari or Firefox 
>> - when trying to connect I get "The proxy server is refusing connections"  - 
>> however I can send and receive email.  Any suggestions.  I have not tampered 
>> with any cables.
>> (OS 10.7.5 - Mac Pro)
>> 
>> Cheers
>> Jewels
>> 
>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
>> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>