Hi Peter,

My ADSL with Westnet was great, but the NBN is way better.  I am on the
50/20 plan and no complaints.  Just remember that those speeds will depend
on other user activity.

Westnet advise of any down time well ahead and such times are often during
off peak anyway.

Very happy with Westnet and NBN.

Regards

Gordon