Hi Walter,

Changing to a faster download/upload speed plan should improve the situation.
I went from my original plan 20GB+20GB - 25/5Mbps turbo pack + Fibre Phone
to Residential 8 plan 100GB + 100GB - 50/20Mbps turbo pack + Fibre Phone.

I would still like faster... but I have never experienced any buffering when
streaming movies on ATV4.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4