Hi, I am also in iiNet NBN in Victoria Park, which is to the house. On my
100/50 mb plan I usually get around 80 down and 35 up. No stuttering with
streaming through iTunes.

I found the 25 plan to be no faster than our iiNet ADSL+,  but we had to go to
NBN because they were switching off the old network.

Cheers, Susan

Sent from my iPad