Ok, thanks for that Susan. Interesting you’re getting quite good speeds there
though still not the ‘Plan’ rate. I am still able to stream videos even with my
pathetic data rate - though that is not the point I am making. My sloths,
sorry, kids have to strategically plant themselves in ‘strong’ (less weak) data
rate locations in the house to stream their You-tube stuff as they whinge at
times about poor data rate.

Pete.

Peter Crisp
petercr...@westnet.com.au