Hi Michael,

How did you create the.cdr? .cdr is an uncompressed disk image, like ISO.
Do you see any movie file on the CD-R? If so, what is the name of the file, and
what is the extension of that file name. Some examples are .mov, .avi, .mpg,
.mpeg-4, .wmv, .mkv, .flv?

Can you Double-click the .cdr file to open it, then drag its VIDEO_TS folder to
DVD Player's dock icon to view the video?

Sent from Ronni's iPad4