Hi Michael,

Assuming that, for some reason, double-clicking the file isn't working - I
forgot possibly the easiest method of opening the .cdr file:

€   Right click on the file and use the "open With" option to select the
DiskImageMounter (default) - which should be the first option.

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton