On the weekend, I Set up an iPhone 4 for my daughter. She is under 13 and so
has an underage Family membership which is subordinate to myself as the Family
organiser. She has her own email address as well as iCloud email address.

When I logged the iPhone into iCloud using her email address and then checked
Contacts, I saw the 2000+ contacts of mine in her phone. There is nothing wrong
with this but she has probably 3 Contacts that matter so she doesn’t want all
my clutter.

Maybe I’ve set something wrong myself but I can’t see the reason for the
overlap for another persons device other than a Family association causing
this.

Anyone have any clues how I can clear out Contacts in her phone and start
afresh?

Regards

Pete