Hi Ronni.

Sorry I did not report back re this yet.
I only just got back to Vicki’s place today.
Worked through your list of suggestions but ATV is still not signing in.

However she is about to make some major changes to her house layout.
So when she does the Modem, ATV and iMac will be in new locations.
If the problem still exists after the “furniture shake up” I will have another
shot at it.

Regards,
Stephen Chape