> On 5 Jul 2019, at 8:36 am, John Thompson <jetj...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> Thanks for that Ronni.  I have been using Spotlight as you suggested but
> thought I could launmch the app directly.  Will attempt to locate per your
> instructions and put it in the Dock.
>
> Regards
>
> John

Don’t bother trying to locate it John. Launch it with Spotlight as recommended,
then once it has launched, right- (control-) click its icon in the dock. Choose
Options from the popup menu followed by “Keep in dock”. Much easier.

Kind regards,

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948