Sorry John for my typo error before... Mojave 10.14!
While I’m here I may as well also include.
If you use DVD Player App often: Use Spotlight to easy locate it.
It resides now at /System/Library/CoreServices/Applications/DVD Player.app

When you find it using the path above, you can drag the icon of the app into
your Dock (left hand side) so you don't have to go hunting for it each time.

Kind Regards,
Ronni

 Ronni Brown’s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB