Hi Stephen, I’ve been a bit busy but this morning I had a look at the Software
Depot site and I saw the Office 2019 Home and Business for Mac was on sale for
$227. On other site I saw better priced (~$100) so I think that is an option
but I will pursue further for a multi user licence for others in the house too.

My Dad had used City Software as a provide he used for many years, plus others
too. Will check around for best option.

Regards

Pete