Gator is FREE software that fills in forms and remembers
passwords with NO TYPING.  Plus Gator comes with $100 in
coupons just for trying it!  Fast download. Grab the Gator.
http://click.topica.com/aaaavlb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Gator

> As long as there are dinosaurs out there who clutch their
> second amendment
> rights in one hand and "True Detective" in the other, the

I was talking more on the international scene where the 2nd Amd doesn't
apply.  If you can take all of the weapons sold by all of the countries, of
which the US is only a part (albeit by some figures the largest single
supplier), and find a way to keep them from being used in any of the wars,
and find a way to keep the wars from happening by "doing something about it"
then you've solved most of the world's problems for all time.

Funny how the US is generally touted (used it right this time!) as the
largest supplier of arms.  In raw numbers, that's probably true...I would
guess that's true of many items since we're the largest economy.  But there
are plenty of countries, even in Europe, that will sell almost anything to
whoever has the money.  I wonder how the statistics would change if you
looked at what percent of their national income comes from selling military
equipment and compare that with the figures for the US.  I can't predict for
sure if the US would still top the list or not, but I think that would be a
more telling statistic to use.

BTW, I went on no-mail on the other list, so if you're replying there I
won't see it.  It got too cumbersome reading 200 posts a day.  Kind of
ironic, isn't it?  For a good argument, we asked all the lurkers to join the
debate, but when they all did the list got too cumbersome (for me at least).
I'm curious as to why this new one was started...maybe I missed an
explanation somewhere in the numerous posts I deleted without reading?

Jeff

According to the Federal Government, there is a shortage in
the United States of over 750,000 high tech workers. Close
the gap with an IT Certification training course from
CyberStateU.
http://click.topica.com/aaaas2b1dhdKb1tdRUc/CyberStateU