/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
Special Holiday Offer for your friends & family!
Give them the Gift of Free Long Distance calls using Tellme.
Click for details:
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5pb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Tellme
\=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=/

Well, I don't really agree with IQ testing.  But, I am in favor of
"segregating" the more advanced kids, so they can be taught at a faster
pace.  Just like having a more remedial course for the kids who require more
repetition.  Of course there are down sides to this, but I don't think kids
who have high aptitudes should be "bored" going over the same material that
they have already mastered.

As to a "New World Order", we (the peoples of the world) have been and will
be confronted with this notion.  But I think when push comes to shove
nations will not give up their sovereignty. On an economic level that may be
a different story however.  I don't feel it will be an "overnight" change
obviously.

The people who think this is a threat to the way they live I akin to the
ones who play "spot the anti-Christ" every so often.

We know live in a world that is economically linked, and there is instant
communication, not only by governments but by citizens.  This has never been
before.  So, you have to take that into consideration when looking back in
history when they didn't have this luxury.