From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: {W&P} Bush & Treaties....

> Enter to Win Free Maid Service and More from Pfizer!
> Win Free Maid Service for 6 Months, a "Day of Beauty" or
> a Palm Handheld!  Enter Now!
> http://click.topica.com/caaaeHRb1dhdKb2MYdTa/Pfizer
>
> In a message dated 12/10/01 10:13:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << I suggest people on public assistance should not be allowed to vote. >>
> ____________________________________
> There's a lot of logic in your argument, but it sure sounds harsh to me. I
> can see denying criminals the right to vote, but I don't know about this
> idea. Maybe if you put a qualifier on it, like once you've been on welfare
> for XX amount of time, THEN you forfeit your voting privileges for the
> reasons that you stated.
>
> LG

> Thinking about selling your home within the next 5 months?
> Don't gamble with the biggest transaction of your life!
> Use HomeGain's free service to find & compare local
> Realtors®.
> http://click.topica.com/caaaeDib1dhdKb2MYdTf/HomeGain

> Check out http://clik.to/sf for other lists to join.
>

> A93MR48T18

For a LIMITED TIME, you will receive a no obligation credit
restoration analysis by phone from a reputable credit
professional. DISCOVER options for removing negative marks
from your credit report and improving your credit rating.
To take advantage of this FREE offer, click here now:
http://click.topica.com/caaaeC8b1dhdKb1tdRUf/eCreditRepair