Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 10:37 PM
Subject: Re: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: {W&P} Bush & Treaties....

In a message dated 12/9/01 5:56:33 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

As there are a couple of hundred of millions more that help you, why are you taking this so personal. You are in good company, right? That's a big society! What you are saying is that you, yourself, want to have a deffinite say about who is going to get help from your part of the taxes and who is not? Or would you just like to get a free ticket from paying taxes? That would, at least, make a very complicated society.

Claes
§( :8-)

You were not paying attention. I am not getting the same help that MY taxes are paying for BUMS to get. And that is because I WORK AND THEY DO NOT> That was the point.janice
____________________________

In all countries in the western world there is one form or onother for levelling out the economic misfortunes

In all countries in the western world tere are people that will try to bebfit from these systems in order to avoid doing there part in the working force. That's sad but true.

In all countries in the western world there are also a number of people that gets upset by this unavoidable fact and argue for this to stop. Not unexpected and often well formulated.

In all countries in the western world, however, one is not against that the honest part that need this system of temporally levelling out their misfortunes. That's good.

Of all the countries in the western world where the arguing for a total close down of these systems without thinking of the consequenses for the majority of people needing those systems, the loudest demands seems to come from the USA. Shame on you!

Claes
§( :8-)

Advance your career and become an instructional leader in
the K-12 setting. With an existing Bachelor’s degree,
National University can help you obtain a Master’s in
Teaching.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeGLb1dhdKb1tdRUg/NationalUniversity