A PRODUCTION SERVER AS EASY TO USE AS YOUR MAC. You'll
learn How Mac OS X Server can streamline your workflow,
provide Centralized storage and simplify network administration.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeNOb1dhdKb1tdRUa/AppleAcademy

> In a message dated 12/11/01 11:46:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << the loudest demands seems to come from the USA. Shame on you! >>
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> OK -- I'm thoroughly chastised ... how about we pack 'em up and send 'em all
> to Europe, since you have so much more to offer and can take better care of
> them... We'll even pay for the one-way tickets ... fair enough?
>
> LG

If you take hours from the rest of the world. Then it's not enough to learn only to
speak spanish beside american. You need at least 20 translating helpers with several
differet languages each

Claes
§( :8-)

25% OFF @ JOCKEY.COM: boxers, bikinis, t-shirts, tank tops.
Give the gift of comfort. Shop fast, offer ends 12/20/01.
--> FREE SHIPPING of $50 or more! Use Coupon Code = 2JOCKEY
http://click.topica.com/caaaeBWb1dhdKb1tdRUf/JOCKEY.COM