Find the perfect present at Flowers USA!
Order by 3pm for same day delivery.
We have flowers, food and more. Click below.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeKHb1dhdKb1tdRUb/FlowersUSA
In a message dated 12/10/01 4:19:48 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--I  thought that you knew that. In any case you are quite sure of how not to spend them. Does not the one knolledge comes with the other?

Claes
§( :8-)

How about WE keep it and decide for ourselves? Novel concept huh? janice

So, it's greed that is behind all this complaining that the society have to spend some money for the misfortuned? You want more personal freedom, right? It's the same all world over.

Claes
§( :8-)

Always private and always secure, click here to get
yours FOR FREE at ConsumerInfo.Com!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDkb1dhdKb1tdRUg/ConsumerInfo