ATTENTION Email Marketers! Topica Email Publisher is the
most affordable email marketing solution. Create professional
HTML newsletters, Track and report on campaigns, target mailings,
and more! Try it FREE for 60 days! Click here:
http://click.topica.com/caaaePMb1dhdKb1tdRUa/TopicaEmailPublisher

> In a message dated 12/12/01 10:07:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << And here I had the picture of you sitting by the fire with peppermint
> schnapps keeping you warm. While I just have my dog Bob to keep me warm.
> janice
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> I don't like peppermint. Sorry. >>
> _________________________________
> So .... you get Peach Schnapps, or Apple Schnapps or ..... what else do they
> have?
>
> LG

Search me. I didn't know of the other two. You learn as long as you live (or is it
opposite?). Now I know what to ask for the next time!

Claes
§( :8-)

*** AMERICAN FLAGS *** When you buy a 3ft x 5ft flag,
we will donate 10% of total Flag Sales in your name to the
American Red Cross designated to the relief efforts in New York.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeg3b1dhdKb1tdRUf/BTEdirect