Win 5 Great DVDs – “Shrek”, “The Matrix” plus 3 More!
ViDVD is the first multimedia DVD player to support CD-R/W,
MP3, digital photos, and Internet access. The next
generation DVD player is here!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeTbb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Vialta

In a message dated 12/12/01 9:34:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,