Get a Smarter Web Address with KEYWORDS by RealNames
   No more www’s.  No more dots.
   Register your Keywords now:
http://click.topica.com/caaaeQXb1dhdKb1tdRUa/RealNames

> In a message dated 12/12/01 7:34:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << Ask Loretta Sanchez in CA. how she won an election in the only Republican
> stronghold in CA. They even admitted they registered non citizens to vote.
> But the courts(Democratic dominated) said that there was no wrongful intent
> on their part and let the election stand. She is now the first illegal
> immigrant elected Congresswoman in CA. janice
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> Or it's all a republican myth. Anyway, you are all, except for the native
> americans, decendants of illigal immigrants. I doubt that any one asked
> permission from any of the indian nations to settle there. The few ageements
> that were made locally were quickly broken.  >>
> ________________________________
> (a) Loretta Sanchez is NOT a republican myth. There was a HUGE STINK in the
> newspapers about it. Seems there were tons of illegal immigrants that rec'd
> letters from the state Democratic Committee, letters signed by Bill Clinton,
> telling them to take the letters to their closest polling place and they'ed
> be allowed to vote in the election.
>
> As to the American aborigines ... whoever they might have been ... their
> lands were taken away by the peoples who crossed the land bridge between
> Russia and Alaska many, many, many moons ago. As different colonizers came to
> this country, they continued the routine of taking the land away from
> whomever had it and claiming it for their own. Just like what has been going
> on in Europe and the rest of the world FOREVER and continues to happen to
> this very day! We may be more open about it than most countries, but we
> certainly didn't invent it nor have an exclusive on the process.
>
> LG
> (mainly Irish and Cherokee Indian)
__________________________________

When the first people came over that bridge from Siberia there was no humans in the
american continent, if I dont' missunderstand, so those wanderers were the first that
the evolved to the different indian nations. Then came an invation from across the
Atlantic.

I think that to day the colonizers are comeing from the south over the middle america
(if not by plane)?

Claes
§( :8-)

> Free Burt's Bees Head to Toe Starter Kit ($9.99 value) with
> your first nonprescription drugstore.com purchase. Visit
> our holiday store and discover gifts that are marked down
> up to 30 percent.
> http://click.topica.com/caaaeVWb1dhdKb2tb8of/Drugstore.com

> Check out http://clik.to/sf for other lists to join.
>

> A93MR48T18

For meals, baking recipes and advice, visit veryBestBaking.com
from Nestle.  Enjoy hundreds of recipes and baking advice from
trusted brands such as Nestle Toll
House, Carnation Milk, and Libby's Pumpkin.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeKnb1dhdKb1tdRUf/Nestle