For a LIMITED TIME, you will receive a no obligation credit
restoration analysis by phone from a reputable credit
professional. DISCOVER options for removing negative marks
from your credit report and improving your credit rating.
To take advantage of this FREE offer, click here now:
http://click.topica.com/caaaeR9b1dhdKb1tdRUa/eCreditRepair

> In a message dated 12/15/01 5:32:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << When the first people came over that bridge from Siberia there was no
> humans in the american continent, if I dont' missunderstand,  >>
> That was the theory ... then they found this skull*, I believe it was over
> around John Day, Oregon -- the Indians are in an uproar -- they say it's one
> of their ancestors and they want it buried immediately ... but so far the
> scientists are winning out. It's thousands of years old, and it's a Caucasian
> skull, not an Indian. I don't know what's going on right now with it because
> everything has gotten very hush-hush.
>
> LG
>
> *I can't remember now if it was just the skull or the whole skeleton -- one
> of the two.
______________________________________

Neither do I remember the size of the findings, but I'm not surprised over the
hush-hush. As soon there is an arceological finding that can't be pressed to fit into
the present scietific world, great confusion occurres. Some explains it to be a
mistake as they don't want to give in to the new findings as they in that case have to
scrach all that they have beleived on.

Some are turning themselves into intellectual snakepersonalities in order to try to
fit the new findings in the old world any way, and some are truly tying to understand
the implications on the history as it's kmown to day.

My guess is that maybe there has not only been that known immigration, but there has
been immigration this way before them. That bridge was there for quite a long time, I
think.

It will be vary intreeresting to hear their result, that is if we ever hear anything
about it again while we live. There is still the story of the rolls from the Dead Sea,
where silence quickly decended over this findings. Each religious group wanted this
finding to be realted and confirming their faith. And as far as I have heard nobody
won. The history from before B.C. is not what any of the groups wanted to hear.

Claes
§( :8-)

Keep in touch with your loved ones with a free phone.
Here's the Deal! Ericsson R289LX= $0.00, Shipping and
Handling= $0.00, Total= $0.00 $50.00 Ericsson Rebate=
+$50.00, $30.00 AT&T Service Credit= +$30.00
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDfb1dhdKb1tdRUf/AT&T