rod/christine wrote:

> "We", the USA, are a Member "State" of the UN - and are treaty-bound by
> the Edicts that are passed (enacted) in the Security Council of 15.
>
> You know - the Treaty to "join" the United Nations was approved by the
> Senate - way back in 1944.
>
> I receive a Daily Email (two actually) from the United Nations - has a
> wealth of information on it.

Better read the UN Charter itself. Also, understand that the so-called
World court -- not the new ICC, but the long-standing World Court --
cannot bind a nation by its decisions. Any disputes about US sovereignty
or the rights of an American citizen will be decided by the United
States Supreme Court, with the full power of the US Government to back
it up.