Subject: Re: Warzone Licensing
Date: Montag, 13. November 2006 03:33
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "Dennis Schridde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 16:44:38 +0100, "Dennis Schridde"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> Hi!
>
> Long time not heard from you...
> Are there any news on the licensing of Warzone? Did you get Pivotal /
> Alex
> McLean to say something? Did I miss anything?
>
> --Dennis

Hello !

* Sorry I didn't respond sooner... my job has become all consumming the
last few weeks (moved from Colorado to Arizona, set-up new household,
training 2 new field op teams, & so on..).

* You haven't missed anything, Dennis.

* This time of year is super busy for game developers / distributors,
holiday deadlines, etc. A.M. won't have time to look into this licencing
clarification until after the new year. That's 'bout it. With Coyote
making the WZ downloads available @ wztoys - should be able to deal with
this situation until Jan - Feb '07 when we can realistically look foward
to some progress on the SCi/Eidos front.

* I'm used to this slowness from the many years it took to get the
source released - WZ is not even on their (SCi's) priority list and they
certainly have no intention of taking any action like has been suggested
by GPL overseers.

* If there is any movement before the end of the year I'll let you know
immediately.

Cheers, vg