Christian Ohm schreef:
> I just installed the Windows version on my sister's laptop to test the
> 3D graphics (too slow for Warzone) and noticed there's no entry in the
> list of installed software to uninstall it, just the start menu entry.

Hmm, I've got a fairly good idea what causes it. If Dennis (think it is
him that makes the NSIS-installer?) could show me the NSIS script then I
might be able to help fix this, because I've created my own NSIS script
as well, which _does_ show up in the Add/Remove list of software.

How about including the NSIS script in the Subversion repository btw?

--
Giel