On 2/13/07, Ari Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Here is a list of my notes as I went through (line numbers may be a
little off since I have made changes):
evntsave.c:378  Why is numContext signed?
evntsave.c:398  Why is savedNumVars signed?
evntsave.c:361  Why is numVars signed?
evntsave.c:361  Why is numVars double-word while savedNumVars is
single-word?
evntsave.c:417  Why do we use a SDWORD to loop a SWORD?
evntsave.c:455  Should ival be SDWORD or is UDWORD enough?
evntsave.c:497  UDWORD variable stored as UWORD
scriptobj.c:1127        Why do we store a UBYTE as an SDWORD?

378,398,361: unsure
417:probably 32bit SDWORD increment operation is faster than a 16bit one
455:no it's not enough,the ival(integer) can be negative or return a
negative number in script functions
497,1127: no idea